Info Technology and Communications
We need your help
We are looking for some folks that are computer savvy and can offer some time to volunteer for
Maple Leaf Pickleball Club. Who: Anyone in the ML Community that can help remotely or
while in the Community. For each activity: We will send out a request and date due. To commit
to a particular assignment, you reply to the Board Member making the Request known.
You can choose how much you want to work and how you can help.
Knowledge: High Level of Computer, Literacy and Software applications e.g. Word,
Powerpoint, Excel, CourtReserve, Website SW, etc.
The following assistance requires a higher level of competency and confidentiality and will work
under the direction and guidance of the MLPC VP
• May include helping with CourtReserve: scheduling, global communications,
announcements, registration, individual correspondence ,member management and other
ares as directed by VP
• Responsible for checking and responding to incoming emails and checking online
Suggestion box as Directed by the VP
Other Areas if you have experience and are comfortable with the computer and software
• Scheduling announcements for MLPC Board approved activity
• Publication and distribution of information for any media type approved MLPC events
• Help out with special events advertising - arrangement of the details for Board approved: eg.
Dances, Clinics ,Tournaments, and Special Events
Help manage webpage updates with current and upcoming events as directed by
• Support the Court Management Director with Ladder Management as requested
• Assists the President with Facebook Administration
• Help Player Development Director with Communications and Event Advertising and clinic
• Work with the Secretary with writing of monthly submission for The Leaf channel &
newsletter; Community & Club Bulletin Board update;
Making publicity flyers for various Club approved events, either hard copies or for webpage,
Facebook or CourtReserve as requested by any Board Member
• Compile Club Newsletter on a Monthly Basis OR for Announcements or (as needed) as
directed by any board member
• Photographer of events